Oil Tank Installation
We follow the same basic steps for each domestic oil tank
installation, however there will be some bespoke elements
depending on each customers’ unique circumstances. Get in touch Contact Us to get a quote and installation designed specifically for your needs. You could always send us a picture of the area in advance to help us have a better understanding of your needs.
Oil tank replacement installation process
- The first step in the process is to pump out the existing oil tank into our holding tank.
- We then we disconnect the oil feed line so that we can remove the existing oil tank.
- If you need a new base, we can supply the materials, and build a new base.
- We can also supply and install fire board protection should you need it.
- After this we can install the new plastic or steel single skin bunded oil tank.
- At this point we can connect the oil feed to the new tank.
- Once the feed line is connected we will pump and filter fuels from our holding tank back into the new tank.
- Should you need a new electronic contents gauge we can also supply and install this.
- Finally, before we leave the site we will check that your boiler is working correctly.
Why choose O M Hines Ltd to install your bunded oil tank?
- For over 8 years we have offered safe, reliable and cost-effective oil tank installations in Somerset and Devon.
- We are reliable and cost-effective
- We have an in-house team of OFTEC approved technicians - we never subcontract
- We always strive for the highest standards